Your 2023 Victories - YIMBY Impact Report

YIMBY Action

Feb 27, 2024, 3:01:02 PMFeb 27
to sfbaren...@googlegroups.com
Check out the highlights of our national movement in our 2023 Impact Report!
Image

2023 was another victorious year for YIMBYs across the country, and we have a lot to celebrate! We've compiled some of the best highlights, standout statistics, and stories that our Chapters and Members led last year. Read it all in our 2023 Impact Report!

We hope you feel inspired by all the work our activists are doing to make our communities more affordable, equitable, and sustainable. This work wouldn't be possible without the dedication of YOU, our supporters and friends in the housing movement. Your support will ensure we accomplish even more in 2024, especially as we tackle this crucial election year. Every $50 donation allows us to send an activist to speak up for housing at a local committee. Or $500 covers the travel expenses for YIMBY advocates to meet with elected officials in the capitol.

Are you ready to show the world how much power YIMBYs have?

YOUR YIMBY ACTION MEMBERSHIP

MEMBERSHIP STATUS

None

DONOR LEVEL

None

VOLUNTEER LEVEL

None

LOCATION

SF, CA 94114

Add/update location

MOBILE ALERTS

Keeping this information up to date powers our activism! Need help with your membership? Email he...@yimbyaction.org.

Image

YIMBY Action is a network of pro-housing activists fighting for more inclusive housing policies and a future of abundant housing.

Sent via ActionNetwork.org. To update your email address, change your name or address, or to stop receiving emails from YIMBY Action, please click here.