Upcoming changes to Venmo

Venmo

Jun 4, 2024, 10:55:48 AMJun 4
to sfbaren...@googlegroups.com
Upcoming changes to Venmo
Venmo logo

We're reaching out to let you know that as of July 1, 2024, transaction fees for receiving payments tagged by the sender as a goods and services purchase will change to 2.99% per transaction.

This change won't affect fees for receiving payments into business or charity profiles, which remain at 1.9% + $0.10 for Venmo-to-Venmo transactions. View our fees. Eligible goods and services payments are covered by Venmo Purchase Protection.

If you have questions, get in touch with us.

Thank you for choosing Venmo.

Venmo logo

Venmo is a service of PayPal, Inc., a licensed provider of money transfer services. All money transmission is provided by PayPal, Inc. pursuant to PayPal, Inc.’s licenses.

PayPal is located at 2211 North First Street, San Jose, CA 95131

Please do not reply directly to this email as you will not receive a response. For assistance, please visit our Help Center.