Is Biden a YIMBY?

4 ნახვა
გამოტოვება და პირველ წაუკითხავ შეტყობინებაზე გადასვლა

YIMBY Action

წაუკითხავი,
8 მაი. 2024, 16:32:388 მაი
მიმღები: sfbaren...@googlegroups.com
Laura Foote, YIMBY Action Executive Director, addresses how Democrats can address economic and inflation anxiety.
Image

May is Affordable Housing Month and as inflation continues to impact housing, we need your support to push our federal housing legislation. YIMBY Action is hard at work collaborating with legislators and organizations to get our elected officials to adopt a pro-housing agenda, and recent statements from President Biden show that our ideas have taken hold.

In a new opinion article published in the LA Times, YIMBY Action Executive Director Laura Foote analyzes the importance of the Biden Administration doing the real work to lower housing prices.

“By publicly embracing YIMBYism as an ideology and an agenda, Biden can align himself with a bipartisan majority of Americans who believe in easing zoning restrictions to allow more housing to be built. And he can signal to those struggling with housing costs that he has their backs.”

We already know what the solution is: build, build, build. Housing is the number one thing we spend our money on. We need more subsidized affordable housing, apartments and townhomes, and housing options at all income levels. Now is the time to pressure the Biden administration to pass federal housing reform. Donate now to support our policy advocacy and tell our representatives that there is no option but to say YES to housing.

YOUR YIMBY ACTION MEMBERSHIP

MEMBERSHIP STATUS

None

PHONE NUMBER

LOCATION

SF, CA 94114

Add/update location

Keeping this information up to date powers our activism! Need help with your membership? Email membe...@yimbyaction.org.

Image

We are a chapter of YIMBY Action, a network of pro-housing activists fighting for more inclusive housing policies and a future of abundant housing.

Sent via ActionNetwork.org. To update your email address, change your name or address, or to stop receiving emails from YIMBY Action, please click here.
პასუხი ყველას
პასუხი ავტორს
გადამისამართება
0 ახალი შეტყობინება