Thank you for being a top supporter!

YIMBY Action

Mar 7, 2024, 1:20:58 PMMar 7
to sfbaren...@googlegroups.com
You are one of our top readers in staying up to date with YIMBY Action and all we're doing in the pro-housing movement.
Image

Did you know you're one of our top supporters?

Hi L.,

Looking through all we've been able to accomplish in the last year, we noticed that you're part of the dedicated group of activists who read our updates and stay engaged in the pro-housing movement! Your engagement is important to us and energizes us to keep pushing for more thriving communities for all.

We also noticed you're currently not a member of YIMBY Action, and we're reaching out to ask you to join! As a national housing advocacy nonprofit, we rely on our supporters to sustain our efforts to build more affordable, sustainable, and equitable homes in our communities.  In 2024 alone, we've already helped stop Atlanta from introducing a bill to restrict tiny homes, endorsed dozens of pro-housing candidates in California, and supported the approval of 400 new homes in Chesapeake Virginia.

By making a donation today, or becoming a member of YIMBY Action, you directly fuel our ability to work with pro-housing elected officials, build coalitions, and activate our Chapters to end the housing shortage. The YIMBY movement needs you! Will you take your support to the next level?

YOUR YIMBY ACTION MEMBERSHIP

MEMBERSHIP STATUS

None

PHONE NUMBER

LOCATION

SF, CA, 94114

Add/update location

Keeping this information up to date powers our activism! Need help with your membership? Email membe...@yimbyaction.org.

Image

YIMBY Action is a network of pro-housing activists fighting for more inclusive housing policies and a future of abundant housing.

Sent via ActionNetwork.org. To update your email address, change your name or address, or to stop receiving emails from YIMBY Action, please click here.