Save the Date: ✨YIMBY PROM IS BACK ✨

1 view

YIMBY Action

Jun 6, 2024, 11:03:18 AMJun 6
to sfbaren...@googlegroups.com
Mark your calendars for the year’s biggest YIMBY Party!
Image

Mark your calendar for the biggest YIMBY party of the year!

Housing is a top priority for voters in this crucial election year and YIMBYs across the country are winning the fight for affordable homes for all. We’re celebrating, and we want you to join us!

Mark your calendar now so you can join us for a night of food, drinks, and revelry. We’ll give out exclusive YIMBY swag, hang out with top pro-housing electeds and thinkers, and celebrate the growth and success of the YIMBY movement. Don’t miss out!

When: Saturday, October 5

Where: Terra Gallery, San Francisco

Can't wait to see you there!

P.S. Tickets go on sale in just a couple of weeks, so keep an eye out for the invitation in your inbox 👀

Image

YIMBY Action is a network of pro-housing activists fighting for more inclusive housing policies and a future of abundant housing.

Sent via ActionNetwork.org. To update your email address, change your name or address, or to stop receiving emails from YIMBY Action, please click here.