Slow Food Summer Food Celebration & Cob Oven Cookout - free potluck next Saturday, August 13th!

Slow Food Spokane River

Aug 7, 2011, 4:16:35 PM8/7/11
to sf-spokaneriverinfo
Join us for the first of many quarterly food celebrations! These are free potluck events open to anyone interested in being part of The Slow Food Movement.  Bring your favorite dish of the season to share with the group and meet others interested in supporting a food system that is Good, Clean & Fair!

Summer Food Celebration & Cob Oven Cookout

  • Saturday, August 13, 2011
  • 6:00 to 8:00 p.m.
  • Riverfront Farm & Project Hope (2603 W Boone)
  • Bring a potluck dish to share and your own tableware.
  • We’ll have all the fixings to make your own personal cob oven pizza – $5 suggested donation to Riverfront Farm.
Learn more about Slow Food Spokane River and the event at our website.

Follow us on Facebook

Please share the attached flyer and event info with friends.
Think Fast, Eat Slow!!

2011 Summer Food Celebration & Cob Oven Cookout.pdf