Indoor Farmers' Market, Winter CSA & Cooking Classes in CDA

Slow Food Spokane River Hall

Oct 19, 2010, 8:48:31 PM10/19/10
to SF-Spokan...@googlegroups.com, sf-spokaneriverinfo
From The Whole Plate, at the Community Building, 35 W. Main

 Once again, the Community Building looks forward to hosting the Indoor Winter Farmers' Market in the lobby.  Thursdays, 11am-2pm.  STARTS Thursday, November 4th.

Many of you are familiar with Rocky Ridge Ranch (a long-standing vendor of the Indoor Winter Market) and their fantastic food.  Perhaps you visited them this summer at the South Perry Farmers' Market.  They had a very successful CSA (community supported agriculture) program this year, with both veggies and meats - a truly one-stop local shop!  In a CSA, you pay in advance and receive a weekly "share" of their local farm to eat local and eat healthy.

Rocky Ridge Ranch (RRR) is breaking ground in our area once again, and offering a Winter CSA!  They have several customers, but need several more for this to really work well for them. And how convenient... a weekly downtown pick-up!

See the details and sign-up information at their web site - it starts next week!!! Contact Gary at RRR with any and all questions.
http://www.rockyridgeranchspokane.com under CSA Programs

Thank you for supporting our local farmers!

Find more The Whole Plate info on Facebook!