Don't Forget - Wild Salmon Show & Tell Tomorrow!

Slow Food Spokane River Hall

May 3, 2011, 3:15:46 PM5/3/11
to SF-Spokan...@googlegroups.com, sf-spokaneriverinfo
This is a great free event, presenting both a book and a PBS Nature film just released in the past few weeks, on wild salmon and Columbia River management. Don't miss the chance to meet both the author and the film maker, enjoy some local wine and some Loki smoked salmon bites. Doors open at 6:30pm to find a seat and purchase some vino.

And, if you have time, listen to the Down to Earth interview of film maker, Jim Norton on KYRS at 12:30pm TODAY!

Thank you Save Our Wild Salmon for bringing these people and conversations to town! Auntie's will be in attendance selling books too.