New free SEO Class Starting Feb 1 2022 8:00PM EST.

Dr Michael J. B. Wilson and GooogleBot

Jan 21, 2022, 2:38:03 AM1/21/22
to Google Search Engine Optimization SEO Google - MSN - Yahoo
Information to follow and be posted this weekend. Live on the web.

Michael

PS. feels good to be back.

Dr Michael J. B. Wilson and GooogleBot

Jan 27, 2022, 9:10:22 PM1/27/22
to Google Search Engine Optimization SEO Google - MSN - Yahoo
Ok Hi ALL Bless!

The 1st Class February 1 at 8pm EST (New York Time ok). is going to Incredible! Im sharing secrets LOL

Im still working on the direction I will go in

Class 1: SEO basics for GoogleBot

Ill post the details asap.
send me a email if your interested please ill make a list.

ps:

 Great News I launched something finally after a bit I registered a name. "SEO Company search engine optimization®" Ill be putting all the best seo tools up there... for now there is a 3355 page holding site from my old school days and wayback Archives.org as well Google :)

God Bless.

Michael Wilson

MikeWi...@GoogleMail.com
Google Partners