Change of server effect on SEO

Daniel Peregoy

May 16, 2014, 2:02:36 PM5/16/14
to se...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I have recently changed website hosts based on a promise of excellent SEO. I was told what I needed to do to increase the SEO, and that it would take 6 to 8 weeks for these things to take hold. To date I am not too happy with the new company.

I was previously with a large website hosting company, for 10 to 12 years. I did have hits on my site on a daily basis simply from SEO that was done in the past. My page was outdated; I decided to change companies instead of updating my page with the old company.

My question-if I switch back to the old company (I am still a customer, never cancelled my account but did transfer the domain to the new company's server) with the same domain name will I need to start over with the SEO? Or, will the previous SEO still be in effect as if nothing ever changed?

Thanks!
Message has been deleted