Google MyBusiness Map Listing Issue

Simon Dot

Jun 6, 2018, 1:32:37 PM6/6/18
to Google Search Engine Optimization SEO Google - MSN - Yahoo

Hello everyone

I'm been optimizing map listings since the early days, and never faced a map listing that won't show up for any keyword for a website with so many pages and quality local citations / high DA back-links, and rich onsite content

The thing is, that I made and verified a listing that I have created, by a postcard, and I found out two months ago, that google pulled automatically the business details, from some of the citations I made, and created another map, in addition and separately from the listing I already had. I deleted the map I created, and verified the ownership of the automated listing, been adding some posts, and Included all of the relevant details to a correct error free Schema (json) markup

I continued to add some relevant you-tube videos, and some more 50+ DA relevant backlinks, and nothing has been changed, and for some critical reason that I'm missing, I can't get the map listing rank at all, the one and only result that the map showing up is the exact match of the business name "AmPm Door Services") on google.ca

I would appreciate any useful advise as I really put a lot of onsite and off site work, and on all of the other similar projects I'm working on the map listing is performing excellent, I know the website is fairly new ~8 months, and that some positive reviews will definitely move the needle, but from my experience there is a major issue I'm missing

The website details are:

AmPm Door Services

http://ampmdoorservices.ca/

Link to the listing:

https://goo.gl/maps/gqFFXxPNxcr

415 Oakdale Road, Toronto, Ontario, M3N 1W7
Suite 226

ampmdoorservices247 att gmail.com

Toll free
(877) 525-2220

Local
(647) 479-8366

Link to the schema testing tool result

Thanks

Shimon

Jay Bale

Jun 6, 2018, 1:39:27 PM6/6/18
to seo1
Shimon,
You may need time and nothing more. Google my businesses has been extremely, extremely slow this past year. Often taking 3 months to correct issue and display businesses correctly. i have had the exact same problem and solved it the same way as you have. Your site is almost perfect from an SEO standpoint, so I am quite sure you are just waiting on Google just as had to so many times in the past year.

Best,
Jay Bale SEO

Glavix
122 S. Main Suite 290
Ann Arbor, MI 48104-1925 USA
Cell: 734-646-7694

 This message is being sent by Jay Bale & Associates and or Glavix. It is intended exclusively for the individuals to which it is addressed. This communication, including any attachments or any other form of media, may contain information that is proprietary, privileged, confidential, and/or sensitive. By opening and/or viewing this message, you agree not to disseminate this information to anyone else. This message is protected by applicable legal privileges and all rights, regarding this message, are reserved by Jay Bale & Associates and Glavix.