New Keyword SEO Tool - Keyword suggestion tool

SEOExpert

Feb 14, 2007, 6:56:47 PM2/14/07
to Google Search Engine Optimization SEO Google - MSN - Yahoo
SEO Expert has launced 2 new keyword tools for your use. I always said
that content is KING and the first step is to find the right key
phrases to optimize for. Thease key word tools will help you find
exactly what people are looking for and therefore give you the bassis
of what the content should say and what key words you need to have in
the content.

Keyword suggestion tool

http://www.searchengineoptimizationcompany.ca/tools/keyword_suggestion/search.php

and

http://www.searchengineoptimizationcompany.ca/tools/keyword-search/index.php

seo_expert

Mar 1, 2007, 2:03:22 AM3/1/07
to Google Search Engine Optimization SEO Google - MSN - Yahoo
I checked the tool and its ok!

Rakesh

On Feb 15, 4:56 am, "SEOExpert" <usyellowpa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> SEO Expert has launced 2 new keyword tools for your use. I always said
> that content is KING and the first step is to find the right key
> phrases to optimize for. Thease key word tools will help you find
> exactly what people are looking for and therefore give you the bassis
> of what the content should say and what key words you need to have in
> the content.
>
> Keyword suggestion tool
>

> http://www.searchengineoptimizationcompany.ca/tools/keyword_suggestio...
>
> and
>
> http://www.searchengineoptimizationcompany.ca/tools/keyword-search/in...

Jay Bale

Mar 2, 2007, 11:18:14 AM3/2/07
to SE...@googlegroups.com

I'm using that tool.

That's pretty impressive stuff !

Dave McAnally

Mar 2, 2007, 2:25:19 PM3/2/07
to SE...@googlegroups.com
Just out of curiousity, what engines are you pulling your data from?

Yellow Pages Michael J.B. Wilson

Mar 6, 2007, 10:12:29 AM3/6/07
to SE...@googlegroups.com
I am working on new seo tools as well.

Enjoy!

Michael Wilson
Search Engine Optimization Expert.
SEOExpert on Google groups. http://www.searchengineoptimizationcompany.ca/

Quoting Jay Bale <jay...@gmail.com>:

> --
> Jay Bale SEO
> Ecommerce Consultant
> www.4WordSystems.com
> 734-646-7694
> Jay...@Gmail.com

Rumen

Mar 21, 2007, 2:22:52 PM3/21/07
to Google Search Engine Optimization SEO Google - MSN - Yahoo
Hello Michael,
These tools are excellent and I used them already.
To thank you further, I have placed links of your site:
SEO Expert
http://www.searchengineoptimizationcompany.ca/
at the links pages of my both sites:
http://www.drugsrnikolov.com/
and
http://www.top-generic-drugs.com/
Regards,
Rumen

SEOExpert написа:

mark r

May 17, 2007, 12:27:33 PM5/17/07

On Mar 21, 7:22 pm, "Rumen" <rumen_nikolov2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hello Michael,
> These tools are excellent and I used them already.
> To thank you further, I have placed links of your site:

> SEO Experthttp://www.searchengineoptimizationcompany.ca/

> at the links pages of my both sites:http://www.drugsrnikolov.com/

> andhttp://www.top-generic-drugs.com/

> Regards,
> Rumen
>
> SEOExpert написа:
>
> > SEO Expert has launced 2 new keyword tools for your use. I always said
> > that content is KING and the first step is to find the right key
> > phrases to optimize for. Thease key word tools will help you find
> > exactly what people are looking for and therefore give you the bassis
> > of what the content should say and what key words you need to have in
> > the content.
>
> > Keyword suggestion tool
>

> >http://www.searchengineoptimizationcompany.ca/tools/keyword_suggestio...
>
> > and
>
> >http://www.searchengineoptimizationcompany.ca/tools/keyword-search/in...

thats just overture results - do you realise that they dont make sense
as it jumbles the word order around ... better to use wordtracker, at
least theyre in the right order

mark
www.neue.co.uk

mehdimo...@gmail.com

Jul 9, 2007, 12:16:07 AM7/9/07
to Google Search Engine Optimization SEO Google - MSN - Yahoo
wordtracker is good.. but if you really want detailed information on
keyword listings.

i would go to http://www.keyworddiscovery.com/ and use the free
trial.. even better to pay the 100 dollars for membership and get
detailed listings from the most searched to the least...

i think its important to search for the least as well as the most
because you know what not to put in your site in terms of content and
also some sectors are less competitive and you still get traffic
driven to your site without bracking your back...

> markwww.neue.co.uk- Hide quoted text -

Message has been deleted

mj kamrul

Sep 20, 2013, 10:33:39 AM9/20/13
to se...@googlegroups.com, Google Search Engine Optimization SEO Google - MSN - Yahoo
Hi, I'm using Colibri seo tool for my keyword research and it's great. I couldn't think how easy it can be to use and also affordable. I'll suggest to use this tool once and hope it won't let you down. This tool is availble on http://colibritool.com. Thanks

Rahul Trivedi

Sep 19, 2013, 6:08:38 AM9/19/13
to se...@googlegroups.com
can you send me your website detail? Afterwords i can suggest you something

On 17 September 2013 13:04, Nishitha KM <nishi...@gmail.com> wrote:

hi..
how to increase the google ranking of a keyword ??
what are the best ways to increase ranking easily???

Venice

Jul 11, 2018, 1:55:09 PM7/11/18
to Google Search Engine Optimization SEO Google - MSN - Yahoo
Keyword planner is one of the best tool in seo to find out the Keywords

Venice

Aug 16, 2018, 11:02:48 AM8/16/18
to Google Search Engine Optimization SEO Google - MSN - Yahoo
Thanks for sharing the tool
Regards