Meta Tags are not shown in search result.

sur...@rcktechiees.com

Aug 8, 2018, 3:45:05 PM8/8/18
to Google Search Engine Optimization SEO Google - MSN - Yahoo
Hi,

Recently we update meta tags in all our web pages. But in Google search result it shows page contents as meta description. We can't find the solution for this issue. If any one know please share your knowledge.

In this page we don't use this description as meta description.

Eswari

Aug 9, 2018, 3:21:24 PM8/9/18
to se...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

It happens most of the time. In traditional SEO, we have that concept, only those Meta Description content is displayed in search results. But nowadays, google automatically picks up the content either from the page or meta description or you tube or from the directories too....

That's how google algorithm improved.

You can try submitting those pages again in google search console.
--
Thanks
Eswari