[Bike to the Future] April Monthly Meeting, AT Open Houses continue

Bike to the Future

Apr 9, 2010, 2:22:32 PM4/9/10
to Bike to the Future announcements

Hello Bike to the Future members and supporters.

1. Minutes from our March Monthly Meeting
2. Our next Monthly Meeting is on Tuesday April 13th at a new location
3. Upcoming AT infrastructure Open Houses

Kevin Miller
Bike to the Future, Co-Chair
http://biketothefuture.org
____________________________

Minutes from our March Monthly Meeting

The March Monthly Meeting minutes are posted at
http://biketothefuture.org/about/meetings.
____________________________

Our next Monthly Meeting is on Tuesday April 13th at a new location

Bike to the Future meets on the 2nd Tuesday of the month at 5:30. Anyone is welcome to attend.

As we discussed at our December Monthly Meeting, we're moving the monthly meeting to the new Sport For Life Centre (Sport Manitoba's new home at 145 Pacific Ave in the east Exchange) on a trial basis. Bikes can be parked inside the building in a locked room that is in direct view of the security desk.

A tentative agenda for the April Monthly Meeting has been posted at
http://biketothefuture.org/events/archives/2010/03/11/april-monthly-meeting.

Upcoming AT infrastructure Open Houses

Public Consultations continue for the $20million of active transportation infrastructure will be built in Winnipeg in 2010. Two more Open Houses are currently scheduled for April. Also, Open Houses for the Disraeli Bridges project were just announced this morning. Please see Upcoming Events on our website at http://biketothefuture.org.

Background info for the $20million of active transportation infrastructure will be built in Winnipeg in 2010

Our website at
http://biketothefuture.org is updated often.