Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

Alex Mercer

ongelezen,
1 aug 2014, 06:38:0301-08-2014
aan SD...@googlegroups.com
Hi to all,
I have a question about SDCH compression library. It's existing such thing in c++ for linux? it's open source? is there a posibility to find a library wich is doing compression/decompression on sdch?
Or maybe a universal library wich is decompressing every standart from HTTP "Content-Encoding" list? what are my possibilities on this topic?

Randy Smith

ongelezen,
4 aug 2014, 11:36:2704-08-2014
aan SD...@googlegroups.com
Chromium uses open-vcdiff from https://chromium.googlesource.com/external/open-vcdiff.git to do compression; see https://chromium.googlesource.com/chromium/src/+/master/sdch/.  We implement the rest of the SDCH protocol directly in chromium, though.  Of course, chromium is open source, so strictly speaking the answer to your question is "yes" even for that :-}.

-- Randy

Allen beantwoorden
Auteur beantwoorden
Doorsturen