Read My Work and I’ll Read Yours

Belldandy245

Dec 6, 2010, 9:31:29 PM12/6/10
to SC NanoWrimo R+R
Please post any discussion information about review exchanges here!

darkndangel9

Dec 6, 2010, 9:50:12 PM12/6/10
to SC NanoWrimo R+R
Hey guys! I'm ready to read some books during my free time and such.
So drop me a line if you're ready!! I'm still writing/editing my book
(since nano is over i can edit it at the same time! lol), but like I
said on the forums I might just post a some scenes or two until I'm
completely finished! Well whenever you're ready I'm here. :)

samcarter45

Dec 7, 2010, 8:36:23 AM12/7/10
to SC NanoWrimo R+R
I'm ready to read too!!!

Belldandy245

Dec 11, 2010, 12:04:58 PM12/11/10
to SC NanoWrimo R+R
To get the ball rolling, I'll be the first to post.
I have a 5 page (1800ish) word document. It is fantasy. Not really
graphic, but it does mention a dead body briefly. Would like a
response by 12/14/10.
It's up on Google docs so I'll open it to you if you would like to
review it!

sarah_macklin

Dec 11, 2010, 2:40:33 PM12/11/10
to SC NanoWrimo R+R
Is it from your novel? I'd be happy to read over it for you. It would
give me something to do tomorrow evening. ^_^

Belldandy245

Dec 12, 2010, 11:33:02 AM12/12/10
to SC NanoWrimo R+R
Sure! I've opened the link to you. Yes, it is the prelude to my
novel from my first nano. It's not wonderful, but it is ready to have
someone else look at it. Thanks!

sarah_macklin

Dec 12, 2010, 1:50:17 PM12/12/10
to SC NanoWrimo R+R
Uhhh.... exactly how do it get to it? I'm new to Google Docs.

Belldandy245

Dec 13, 2010, 1:19:55 PM12/13/10
to SC NanoWrimo R+R
It's in my google docs. I opened it to you and anyone else in the
group (in case someone else wants to read it?) Go to the very top bar
on teh screen (under your page tabs) you should see a row that says

Gmail Calendar Documents Reader Web more

Click on the Documents link. This should bring you to your google
documents page. Here look in the side bar for the sharred with me
link. Click it. My document should show up in that folder. If you
have any problems just write back and I'll try to answer as soon as I
can! Thanks for working with us to get this started!

sarah_macklin

Dec 13, 2010, 4:05:19 PM12/13/10
to SC NanoWrimo R+R
It's not showing up for some reason. I don't know what's going on. :(

Belldandy245

Dec 14, 2010, 6:53:55 PM12/14/10
to SC NanoWrimo R+R
I opened it to link format:

https://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AUN_sGAfFQVqZHpndnF2OV80MnhwODJucnFx&hl=en&authkey=CJmYxfsM

If you go to this link you should be able to access it. Thanks for
all your help ironing out all these kinks!

sarah_macklin

Dec 14, 2010, 7:50:21 PM12/14/10
to SC NanoWrimo R+R
Alright! I'm printing it out (can't really read long passages on the
computer) and I'll make my notes tonight. Did you want me to e-mail
you my editorial comments? (Editorial comments. How professional. ^_^)

On Dec 14, 6:53 pm, Belldandy245 <belldandy...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I opened it to link format:
>
> https://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AUN_sGAfFQVqZHpndnF2OV80MnhwODJucn...

sarah_macklin

Dec 14, 2010, 7:51:46 PM12/14/10
to SC NanoWrimo R+R
Never mind that last statement. Silly question that I answered myself.

Belldandy245

Dec 29, 2010, 8:08:19 PM12/29/10
to SC NanoWrimo R+R
Thanks Sarah! It was very helpful. Here is hoping the holiday season
finds you well!

sarah_macklin

Jan 4, 2011, 2:38:34 PM1/4/11
to SC NanoWrimo R+R
Glad I could help! Hope you had a great holiday season as well!