weekly virtual meet-up?

haricot vert

Mar 8, 2011, 3:28:09 PM3/8/11
to SC NanoWrimo R+R
anybody interested?
holler if so.
-vert

Victoria Perry

Mar 8, 2011, 3:43:48 PM3/8/11
to sc_nano...@googlegroups.com, haricot vert
we could use the chat room!
--
Vikki Perry
Novelist - in - training

darkndangel9

Mar 8, 2011, 3:47:06 PM3/8/11
to SC NanoWrimo R+R
i'm up for it!

Roxxi Konitzer

Mar 8, 2011, 5:31:34 PM3/8/11
to sc_nano...@googlegroups.com
Sounds good, I've been very slack lately.

Belldandy245

Mar 9, 2011, 1:20:52 PM3/9/11
to SC NanoWrimo R+R
It sounds good to me. sorry I haven't been responding as much as I
should! Will try harder. (When not sick :(
-Celinda
> -vert- Hide quoted text -

haricot vert

Mar 10, 2011, 8:58:11 AM3/10/11
to SC NanoWrimo R+R
does anyone have a preferred day/time window? fridays are bad for me,
but most other nights are okay. maybe tuesdays? mondays? maybe
8-9:30pm?
-vert

Victoria Perry

Mar 10, 2011, 9:36:20 AM3/10/11
to sc_nano...@googlegroups.com, haricot vert
I'm good most nights as well.  Days are hard because of the job.

sarah_macklin

Mar 12, 2011, 3:25:19 PM3/12/11
to SC NanoWrimo R+R
Very, very interested. Monday nights would be good for me.

darkndangel9

Mar 12, 2011, 5:45:24 PM3/12/11
to SC NanoWrimo R+R
i'm good for anything! i've haven't been writing lately and that needs
to change!!

haricot vert

Mar 13, 2011, 7:48:02 PM3/13/11
to SC NanoWrimo R+R
Chatzy.com/244476801828 should be the link to the new room. the name
of the place is Cola-town Writing Talk.
i plan on being there tomorrow night starting at 8pm.
...let's see what happens, eh? :)
-vert

darkndangel9

Mar 13, 2011, 8:02:23 PM3/13/11
to SC NanoWrimo R+R
coolio. i'll be there tomorrow.

darkndangel9

Mar 14, 2011, 8:02:15 PM3/14/11
to SC NanoWrimo R+R
oh what's the password?

Victoria Perry

Mar 14, 2011, 8:56:00 PM3/14/11
to sc_nano...@googlegroups.com, darkndangel9
So....the link isn't working or am I crazy?

haricot vert

Mar 14, 2011, 9:04:59 PM3/14/11
to SC NanoWrimo R+R
well crap. sorry about that y'all. i am fail.
the password is: Cola_town
wanna try for tomorrow night?
and here's the link again: http://www.chatzy.com/244476801828
-vert

Victoria Perry

Mar 14, 2011, 9:16:09 PM3/14/11
to sc_nano...@googlegroups.com, haricot vert
I vote we try again tomorrow!

darkndangel9

Mar 14, 2011, 9:36:53 PM3/14/11
to SC NanoWrimo R+R
i'm in for tomorrow! lol take two

haricot vert

Mar 15, 2011, 8:19:17 PM3/15/11
to SC NanoWrimo R+R
dunno how long i'll be in chat tonight, but for y'all who don't see
the message, fellow comrade-in-arms, scipio xaos will be in the chat
room sometime friday evening, if anyone is free to drop in and share
encouragement.
-vert

haricot vert

Mar 16, 2011, 9:34:43 AM3/16/11
to SC NanoWrimo R+R
thanks again, y'all. :) it was fun, last night.
-vert

haricot vert

Mar 21, 2011, 12:09:29 PM3/21/11
to SC NanoWrimo R+R
gonna try again this evening and see if folks show up.
hope to see folks in the room.
-vert

haricot vert

Mar 22, 2011, 4:16:08 PM3/22/11
to SC NanoWrimo R+R
i'm going to pop back into the chat room tonight. maybe being there
will help carve out some writing space/time.
-vert

haricot vert

Mar 27, 2011, 5:41:42 PM3/27/11
to SC NanoWrimo R+R
y'all, i won't be in the chat room tomorrow night, as i am helping out
at a fiber arts demo, but maybe i'll be on late-ish tuesday night
(9:30-ish in the pm) if anyone is interested in a couple word wars
then.
-vert

haricot vert

Apr 11, 2011, 2:44:52 PM4/11/11
to SC NanoWrimo R+R

i'll be in the chat room this evening from about 8 to 9:30. maybe
tomorrow night as well... but i'm not sure.
-vert

haricot vert

Apr 12, 2011, 10:45:24 PM4/12/11
to SC NanoWrimo R+R
tentatively scheduling an 8:30pm meet up in chatzy for tomorrow
evening. dunno how long i'll be able to chat though. :)
-vert