FW: Save the Date | Kelp and Blue Carbon

Lesley Handa

Mar 22, 2024, 1:00:38 PMMar 22
to Society for Conservation GIS - San Diego Chapter

Hi Folks,

Since we are advocating for kelp at Scripps during “Party of the Planet” next month, you may be interested in attending this seminar.

Best,
Lesley

Thursday, Feb 8, 2024

10am-12pm Pacific Time

At our February quarterly meeting, we heard from other Blue Carbon Networks and discussed our goals for the Blue Carbon Collaborative over the next 2 years.

THANK YOU TO OUR SPEAKERS

Dr. Philip Colarusso

Northeast Blue Carbon Work Group

Marine Biologist

US Environmental Protection Agency

Dr. Christopher Janousek

Pacific Northwest Blue Carbon Working Group

Assistant Professor

Oregon State University

Jazmin Dagostino

Blue Carbon Network

Associate

The Pew Charitable Trusts

Jaxine Wolfe

Coastal Carbon Network

Database Manager

Smithsonian Environmental Research Center

Check out our new website!

Meeting notes, slides, and recordings as well as upcoming meetings are shared on our website. Check it out now by clicking on our logo above!

COASTAL QUEST accelerates solutions to build resilient coastal communities for people, nature, and the climate.

WILDCOAST is an international team that conserves coastal and marine ecosystems and addresses climate change through natural solutions.

Twitter icon

Email icon

LinkedIn icon

Copyright (C) 2024 Coastal Quest. All rights reserved.
Blue Carbon Collaborative

Our mailing address is:

Coastal Quest

2625 Alcatraz Ave # 609

Berkeley, CA 94705-2702

Add us to your address book

Want to sign up to receive emails about the Blue Carbon Collaborative?
Visit our
website.

You can
update your preferences or unsubscribe