Chat group for the chapter

Josh L

Mar 9, 2024, 10:19:04 PMMar 9
to SCGI...@googlegroups.com
Hey, it was nice meeting everyone who attended the meetup today. We discussed setting up some sort of app based chat group to make it easier to communicate. So I asked the admins at the Spatial Community slack (https://thespatialcommunity.org/) if we could have our own channel, just for our chapter. Whether they say yes or no, I still really recommend joining. It's a great place for GIS veterans and newbs alike. They'll get back to me soon with an answer.
But if you guys prefer WhatsApp or discord instead, I'm game for whatever works for everyone.

Josh