SCGIS-SD Winter Meet-Up RSVP

Jacob Helfman

Feb 6, 2024, 3:29:32 PMFeb 6
to Society for Conservation GIS - San Diego Chapter
Greetings, everyone!

I'm excited to invite folks to our next meet-up for the Society for Conservation GIS-San Diego Chapter (SCGIS-SD). 🌎🐛🦋

Date: Saturday, March 9
Time: 9:30 am - 12 pm
Place: Bound Coffee Company, 2110 S Coast Hwy Suite C, Oceanside, CA 92054
RSVP: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeCg_33JMEWIYp70mJGOTUsB0tQF_5fVH2hO8BolTH6plFmPA/viewform?usp=sf_link

We will meet at the Bound Coffee Company ☕, then go for a walking tour at 10 am at the Buena Vista Audubon Society 🐦 (2202 S Coast Hwy, Oceanside, CA 92054), located 500 feet south. The trail is 0.25 mile long and flat. At around 11 am we will have an iNaturalist activity.

Due to the 90 min parking limit at the Bound Coffee Company, we should park on the street and use the Buena Vista parking lot.

For future meetups, we will plan to rotate between the North, South and East regions of the County.

Thanks in advance and please feel free to share this with anybody who you think would be interested! Sorry about the formatting issue of my previous email.

Best,
Jacob Helfman, SCGIS-SD Organizer