rainy day plans?

Matthew Thornley

Dec 8, 2022, 4:51:48 PM12/8/22
to SBJA (Google Groups)
Any ideas for a place to juggle in the rain on Saturday?
There are lots of covered places at UCSB, but parking is not free and mostly the ground is cement.

-Matthew

anita....@gmail.com

Dec 8, 2022, 6:48:31 PM12/8/22
to sbja
I have a work thing unfortunately I can’t come.

Sent from App for Gmail

Thursday, December 8, 2022, 1:51 PM -0800 from Matthew Thornley <schn...@gmail.com>:
Any ideas for a place to juggle in the rain on Saturday?
There are lots of covered places at UCSB, but parking is not free and mostly the ground is cement.

-Matthew

Danielle Bushar

Dec 9, 2022, 12:12:14 PM12/9/22
to sb...@googlegroups.com
Matthew,
I got an idea!!!
What about under the solar panels at a district school?
DP seems accessible
A parking garage?

Matthew Thornley

Dec 9, 2022, 1:12:21 PM12/9/22
to sb...@googlegroups.com
Sounds good. Does DP have solar panels for sure? In the parking lot?
-Matthew

Danielle Bushar

Dec 9, 2022, 4:58:13 PM12/9/22
to sb...@googlegroups.com
Yes, I will be driving by DP in a bit and will take some pictures and text them to you.
Hope your wrist is healing well
danielle

Matthew Thornley

Dec 9, 2022, 5:47:22 PM12/9/22
to sb...@googlegroups.com
Okay, it looks fine. I'm up for it, although I'll be limited to one hand. Maybe more ... not sure what is possible with an inflexible wrist.

Here's a link to Dos Pueblos High School on Google Maps.

It's still lookin' damp tomorrow ...

-Matthew

Mark Chun

Dec 10, 2022, 2:47:12 PM12/10/22
to sb...@googlegroups.com
Juggling under solar panels today?

Matthew Thornley

Dec 10, 2022, 3:54:29 PM12/10/22
to sb...@googlegroups.com
Yes, or someplace. I parked under solar panels today and there were gaps where rain dribbled.
Everyone, if you plan to juggle, let us know. We might make a last minute venue change.

-Matthew

Matthew Thornley

Dec 10, 2022, 4:30:11 PM12/10/22
to sb...@googlegroups.com
Well, looks like it'll be just a few of us chickens, so the venue is changed to Danielle's house. Please respond if interested.

_Matthew