Slow-Motion Juggling Video in Oak Park

J Thomas

Mar 24, 2021, 10:55:53 PM3/24/21
to SB...@googlegroups.com
Hi to All,

See below for a link to the Slow-Motion Video that I captured last Saturday (March 20th) in Oak Park of 3 of our small ‘quint’-essential Juggling Cohort doing a passing pattern. It’s a nice test of the Slo-Mo feature of the Apple Video Camera and clearly shows the hand grabs of the clubs during basic juggling. The video is circa 4x slower than real-time.

The video can be viewed or downloaded from the DropBox link below which is open to all. (Cancel the potential DropBox Sign In Pop-up Window, when you first arrive at the linked website.) Local playback of the downloadable file seems to be clearer that the website-based video playback.

DropBox Link to Video File:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3e3xit83qtncinc/IMG_1213%28iPod_Version%29.m4v?dl=0

Cheers,
Jim

leslyn keith

Mar 25, 2021, 1:15:06 AM3/25/21
to sb...@googlegroups.com
Fun!

Mar 25, 2021, 1:17:12 AM3/25/21
to sb...@googlegroups.com
Nice! I need to get out there some day. Just been crazy lately. (Also, I moved so I'm no longer adjacent to Oak Park).

-Nick