Fwd: CASTING: Let's Make A Deal on CBS

Matthew Thornley

Jan 13, 2021, 12:30:49 AM1/13/21
to SBJA (Google Groups)

Hey, anyone want to be on Let's Make a Deal?

I have no idea why they are asking for jugglers. Will a juggler be included in the trip to Hawaii behind door #1? Or will that be a solitary, somewhat anti-social, juggler behind door #2? Or maybe the idea is that all jugglers are clowns, and therefore have a sufficiently enthusiastic attitude to be the PERFECT contestant. Yeah, that must be it.

-Matthew

Jan 13, 2021, 10:42:34 AM1/13/21
to sb...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for sharing. My partner, Jessie and I are interested. We will apply.

Thanks,
--
Kyle Moore