Saturday, September 17th

Danielle Bushar

Sep 14, 2022, 10:10:47 PM9/14/22
to sb...@googlegroups.com
Hoping jugglers can come out to the Goleta Depot 300 North Los Carneros Rd. We are having a Community Appreciation Event, free train rides, live music, and kids activities. I'll attach a flyer. The event is 12:00 - 4:00 so a bit earlier than normal juggling hours but hoping we'll see you there. Just to add to the festive ambiance and maybe teach if anyone is interested but not necessary.
I'll buy the first round at Capt. Fatty's for any and all jugglers that show up!
-danielle

CommunityApprecitation.pdf

Matthew Thornley

Sep 14, 2022, 10:43:37 PM9/14/22
to sb...@googlegroups.com
Sounds like fun!  I'll be there.

Matthew Thornley

Sep 16, 2022, 11:00:01 AM9/16/22
to sb...@googlegroups.com
To be clear, I propose that we move our regular Saturday meetup to the Depot. It's really nice and shady under the trees in the grove.

-Matthew

Anita

Sep 16, 2022, 10:29:25 PM9/16/22
to sb...@googlegroups.com