Today

anita....@gmail.com

Nov 14, 2020, 4:06:18 PM11/14/20
to sbja
Is juggling happening today??

Sent from App for Gmail

Matthew Thornley

Nov 14, 2020, 5:48:36 PM11/14/20
to SBJA (Google Groups)
I'll be there (actually, I'm there now).

On Sat, Nov 14, 2020, 13:06 <anita....@gmail.com> wrote:
Is juggling happening today??

Sent from App for Gmail

Trevor Ruiz

Nov 14, 2020, 7:19:15 PM11/14/20
to sb...@googlegroups.com

Matthew Thornley

Nov 15, 2020, 4:21:20 PM11/15/20
to sb...@googlegroups.com

Sobering words, especially from our resident statistician.

anita....@gmail.com

Nov 15, 2020, 5:36:36 PM11/15/20
to sbja
Hi All and Trevor,
I’m wondering how you all feel about getting together to juggle if we all sanitize our hands before and after and wear masks the entire time?

Sent from App for Gmail

Trevor Ruiz

Nov 17, 2020, 12:45:48 AM11/17/20
to sb...@googlegroups.com
I had to think about this one a bit. In general masking up would put me a little more at ease. I had also thought about solo juggling instead of passing, which struck me as a possible way to continue participating and to take care. But they don’t quite land me back in a comfortable zone, mostly owing to high daily case loads + holiday travel, which I see as likely increasing exposure risk for everyone. Current forecasts put us nationally at well over a quarter million (detected) new cases daily in a matter of weeks. I’m guessing that’ll get distributed in unpredictable ways during each of the upcoming holidays, and we won’t really see what that looks like until about a week after each time. Anyway, that’s my view, and in the uncertainty I’m playing it safe. Wish it were otherwise.

Trevor

anita....@gmail.com

Nov 17, 2020, 12:58:29 AM11/17/20
to sbja
Hi Trevor,
I totally get it! Take care of yourself and I look forward to juggling again with you when it happens.
Blessings
Anita

Sent from App for Gmail

Trevor Ruiz

Nov 17, 2020, 3:00:49 PM11/17/20
to sb...@googlegroups.com

Ditto. Sending my well wishes to the group.

Trevor

Matthew Thornley

Nov 21, 2020, 12:03:52 PM11/21/20
to sb...@googlegroups.com

I had to think about it quite a bit also. I'm quite comfortable with mask-less solo juggling (perhaps synchronized to music, ala Zumba). I could be comfortable with stationary passing as well, depending on other folks exposure to large groups of people. I think I'll refrain from moving patterns for a while.

BTW - I'll be there, at Oak Park, today.

-Matthew

leslyn keith

Nov 21, 2020, 1:12:07 PM11/21/20
to sb...@googlegroups.com
Bill can’t stay past 2:30. Can anyone meet as early as 1 PM?
Leslyn

Sent from my iPhone

Matthew Thornley

Nov 21, 2020, 1:44:23 PM11/21/20