Start the Year Out Right ...

1 view

Matthew Thornley

Jan 1, 2022, 12:59:01 PM1/1/22
to SBJA (Google Groups)
... juggling!

Willow Glen - the usual time - rain or shine

leslyn keith

Jan 1, 2022, 1:33:57 PM1/1/22
to sb...@googlegroups.com
We'll be there! Leslyn and Bill

Get Outlook for Android

Willow Glen - the usual time - rain or shine

Trevor Ruiz

Jan 1, 2022, 1:53:41 PM1/1/22
to sb...@googlegroups.com
Any openness to returning to Oak Park on the part of those planning to go? I could make it there but not to Willow Glen this afternoon… Traveling on foot lately…

Trevor

Trevor Ruiz

Jan 1, 2022, 1:56:50 PM1/1/22
to sb...@googlegroups.com
… or alternatively, anyone willing to offer a ride there and back from near oak park?

Trevor

El 1 ene 2022, a la(s) 10:53, Trevor Ruiz <t...@ucsb.edu> escribió:

Any openness to returning to Oak Park on the part of those planning to go? I could make it there but not to Willow Glen this afternoon… Traveling on foot lately…

anita....@gmail.com

Jan 1, 2022, 3:51:20 PM1/1/22
to sbja
Hi Trevor,
I can give you a ride if it doesn’t get switched to Oak Park. I can pick you up at 2:45.

Sent from App for Gmail

Trevor Ruiz

Jan 1, 2022, 4:06:34 PM1/1/22
to sb...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Anita! Let’s plan on it, as I imagine the usual location works for everyone except me.

Send me a note sometime between now and then and I’ll text you my address.

Trevor

Matthew Thornley

Jan 1, 2022, 4:30:54 PM1/1/22
to SBJA (Google Groups)
Thanks Anita. Oak Park would have been fine, but I couldn't reply  until now.

-Matthew