Juggling in Isla Vista Today & Job Opportunity

Matthew Thornley

May 20, 2023, 2:01:55 PM5/20/23
to SBJA (Google Groups)
Hey Folks, hope to se ya'll out in Isla Vista today.

We received an e-mail requesting a juggler to perform in a dance. Here are the specs:

From - Alexandra King <alex...@alexandraking.com>

My name is Alexandra King. I am a local dancer/chorogrpaher and the dance director of the UCSB Middle East Ensemble.

I am reviving a folkloric ballet which I wrote and produced in 1989-1990 www.seraglioballet.com.  I have booked the Arlington Theater for Saturday, March 3rd with a tech rehearsal on Friday March 2nd. I am searching for 2 jugglers who perform  in the ballet. They need to be men and willing to dance a short segment while juggling. The roles are paid.  The rehearsals are from September 2023- February 2024 (the jugglers are only in a few of these rehearsals.). IF you could refer 2 jugglers (1 is OK if 2 cannot do it) I would be very grateful!

The audition for the jugglers is Sunday, June 10th from 1-4 at Westside DAnce, 3019 State St. Santa Barbara.

Thank you!

Best,

Alexandra