I Won't Be Juggling Tomorrow ...

1 view

Matthew Thornley

Dec 2, 2022, 9:21:48 PM12/2/22
to SBJA (Google Groups)
There's a 33% chance of rain during our usual time slot. Also, I broke my wrist. Call me a wimp, but one-handed juggling in the rain is too much for me!

-Matthew

anita....@gmail.com

Dec 2, 2022, 9:24:28 PM12/2/22
to sbja
Oh no! Roller skating I imagine? I hope it heals quickly!

Sent from App for Gmail

Friday, December 2, 2022, 6:21 PM -0800 from Matthew Thornley <schn...@gmail.com>:
There's a 33% chance of rain during our usual time slot. Also, I broke my wrist. Call me a wimp, but one-handed juggling in the rain is too much for me!

-Matthew

Matthew Thornley

Dec 2, 2022, 9:48:50 PM12/2/22
to sb...@googlegroups.com
Thank you. Yes, roller skates again. 2nd time in 25 years. And at the same location!

Trevor Ruiz

Dec 5, 2022, 2:01:34 PM12/5/22
to sb...@googlegroups.com

That sucks – I hope you get better soon.

Trevor

Sent from Mail for Windows