possible new juggling location - next week

Matthew Thornley

Jul 24, 2021, 5:12:27 PM7/24/21
to SBJA (Google Groups)
Last week we talked about changing our venue to Ortega Park, but I
forgot to send out an e-mail and I think now it's too short a notice.

So let's stick with Oak Park today.

What do folks think about switching to Ortega Park next week?

-Matthew

Anita

Jul 25, 2021, 12:22:45 PM7/25/21
to sb...@googlegroups.com
My vote is stay at Oak, but I'm also open to try a new place.

Trevor Ruiz

Jul 26, 2021, 4:06:54 PM7/26/21
to sb...@googlegroups.com

I’m good with either – we could always try Ortega once to see if we like it…

I was there when this came up but I don’t remember why we were considering alternate locations! Anyone refresh my memory?

Trevor

Matthew Guidry

Jul 26, 2021, 4:33:15 PM7/26/21
to Santa Barbara Jugglers Association
I'm also good with trying out Ortega park this coming saturday.

leslyn keith

Jul 26, 2021, 11:35:53 PM7/26/21
to Santa Barbara Jugglers Association
Yes, let's try Ortega.  Oak Park is getting very busy and loud.  Leslyn and Bill

Jul 31, 2021, 5:12:53 PM7/31/21
to sb...@googlegroups.com, Chuck Fernald

Yes, Ortega Park it is.

We wanted to try a new location for better parking, less noise, and less Bar-B-Q fumes.