Juggling in Oak Park Today

Matthew Thornley

Apr 1, 2023, 11:40:27 AM4/1/23
to SBJA (Google Groups)
UCSB is still on spring break, so let's juggle in Oak Park like last week.

-Matthew

leslyn keith

Apr 5, 2023, 8:12:14 PM4/5/23
to SBJA (Google Groups)

I'm meeting a friend in Santa Barbara or Goleta for lunch next week, but neither of us are familiar with any restaurants there.  Do any of you have a suggestion for a good place to go?  Thank you!
Leslyn

Trevor Ruiz

Apr 5, 2023, 8:46:46 PM4/5/23
to sb...@googlegroups.com
I’m a fan of Daisy on State near Victoria.

Trevor

El 5 abr 2023, a la(s) 17:12, leslyn keith <les...@hotmail.com> escribió:

I'm meeting a friend in Santa Barbara or Goleta for lunch next week, but neither of us are familiar with any restaurants there.  Do any of you have a suggestion for a good place to go?  Thank you!
Leslyn

Victor Cai

Apr 5, 2023, 8:52:38 PM4/5/23
to sb...@googlegroups.com
I like the mocajete at Los Agaves

600 N Milpas St, Santa Barbara, CA 93101

Victot

Chuck Fernald

Apr 5, 2023, 8:54:13 PM4/5/23
to sb...@googlegroups.com
I like Scarlett Begonia.
21 W Victoria St

Robert Bernstein

Apr 5, 2023, 9:34:18 PM4/5/23
to sb...@googlegroups.com
I like China Pavilion for Chinese food in downtown Santa Barbara or China Palace on Coast Village Road in Montecito. The latter is better, but a bit out of the way if you are downtown.

Wabi Sabi is good Japanese for lunch in the Public Market downtown.

For dessert, Tondi Gelato on State Street is the best, followed by Rori's Ice Cream in the Public Market or on Coast Village Road. The Savoy downtown has good treats, too.

Best wishes,
Robert

At 05:12 PM 4/5/2023, leslyn keith wrote:

I'm meeting a friend in Santa Barbara or Goleta for lunch next week, but neither of us are familiar with any restaurants there.  Do any of you have a suggestion for a good place to go?  Thank you!
Leslyn

Matthew Thornley

Apr 7, 2023, 12:27:03 PM4/7/23
to sb...@googlegroups.com
Los Arroyos, 14 W Figueroa St, has a fantastic chili relleno, with a soft queso - not Monterey Jack! Just one a la carte is a meal for me.
When sharing a meal, we will often get a 2-item combo, both items being chilli relleno! Combos come with rice and beans or a caesar salad.
The salsa bar has many tasty choices. It is once again self-serve, after not being so due to the pandemic.

-Matthew

leslyn keith

Apr 7, 2023, 8:54:50 PM4/7/23
to sb...@googlegroups.com
Thank you all for the great restaurant suggestions!  We would like to sample them all, but decided to go to Los Agaves in Goleta this time because it is closer for my friend and she loves Mexican.  Leslyn