RE: [SBG_Flames of War] Digest for SBG_FOW_club@googlegroups.com - 2 Messages in 2 Topics

1 view

Stan

Aug 22, 2012, 3:17:56 PM8/22/12
to sbg_fo...@googlegroups.com

Jeff,

I might be able to do something Sunday if I am not going out to Jim’s. We are trying to work out a time to talk casting.

FYI – Saturday there is an airshow at the Rocky Mountain airport – so you might see some cool planes cruising overhead throughout the day. The whole family is going.

Also, I am signed up for the tournament, but will most likely not be playing. I am having childcare issues. I am going to have both and Arden is still too young to stay in a hotel room by herself (let alone with her brother without supervision).

Stan