Kitchen Pass Approved

1 view

Bouncer

Jun 18, 2012, 10:36:51 PM6/18/12
to SBG_FO...@googlegroups.com
Hey Gang!

The mess sergeant will be out of town for the weekend so I am free Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.  And no pager!!  Let me know if you want to get together.

JL

Stephen Preston

Jun 22, 2012, 5:39:34 PM6/22/12
to sbg_fo...@googlegroups.com
Not free tonight, but am free Saturday - tank aces or 1575 - either is fine by me..............

Steve

Howard Nathan

Jun 22, 2012, 6:28:39 PM6/22/12
to sbg_fo...@googlegroups.com
Just in case you aren't aware The Fort Collins in Flames Tournament has been moved to July 21st.

It is NOT tomorrow as was originally scheduled.

We have tried to push notifications of this change as broadly as possible, but if this update is a surprise to you I apologize.

We hope to see you on July 21st.

Thank you,
Nathan
FCWP