Care to try a new game?

Bouncer

Aug 21, 2012, 6:49:48 PM8/21/12
to SBG_FO...@googlegroups.com
I am free this weekend, and I recently discovered that Steve Preston knows the guy who authored my favorite WWI Air game, "Canvas Eagles".  I'll be at TEG Friday night with my "aeroplanes" and charts for an introductory game if you're interested in WWI dogfighting.  I am also free on Saturday or Sunday if someone wants to play FOW to get in a Tank Aces game (any point level is ok), tune up for the Mid-War tournament, or just play a Late War pick-up game.  Just let me know when.

JL

spresto53

Aug 22, 2012, 11:31:19 PM8/22/12
to SBG_FO...@googlegroups.com
Jeff

The writer is Eric Hotz of Whitewash City, Roman Seas and Larry Leadhead fame.  FYI, many of the ideas and mods in Canvas Eagles were my ideas from early Blue Max days that Eric took and refined.  I will see you on Friday - will bring some planes, but haven't found the flight stand bases yet.8(

Steve