Gaming this weekend

1 view

Bouncer

Apr 5, 2012, 6:45:50 PM4/5/12
to SBG_FO...@googlegroups.com
Saturday is the scheduled meeting for Flames of War players at Total Escape.  I'm planning to be there (with my pager turned on, darn it)... who else is coming?

JL

Jim Oliver

Apr 6, 2012, 5:58:31 AM4/6/12
to sbg_fo...@googlegroups.com
Not sure yet if I can make it or not, Wife got home Monday morning after a week and wants to spend time with me.

Jim

Jeff Hunt

Apr 6, 2012, 12:10:09 PM4/6/12
to sbg_fo...@googlegroups.com