Happy Memorial Day

Bouncer

May 23, 2012, 7:24:20 PM5/23/12
to SBG_FO...@googlegroups.com
Once upon a time, it was known as Decoration Day, the day when families would go to the cemetery to place flags and flowers on the headstones of their relatives killed in the War of the Rebellion (as the Civil War was called until the 1890's).  Now we get a three-day weekend.

Total Escape will be open Monday, and of course there is open gaming all weekend.  Who is up for a Flames of War game, and when?

JL

Jeff Hunt

May 24, 2012, 10:43:40 AM5/24/12
to sbg_fo...@googlegroups.com
I am waiting to find out what the work schedule is for Monday.

Bouncer

May 24, 2012, 10:32:28 PM5/24/12
to SBG_FO...@googlegroups.com, sbg_fo...@googlegroups.com, Jeff Hunt
I am free Friday night through Monday, but not all 4 days, so I need to plan what day to show up at TEG.  Monday would be cool if you can work it out, but so would any of the other days.

JL

I am waiting to find out what the work schedule is for Monday.

Once upon a time, it was known as Decoration Day, the day when families would go to the cemetery to place flags and flowers on the headstones of their relatives killed in the War of the Rebellion (as the Civil War was called until the 1890's).  Now we get a three-day weekend.

Total Escape will be open Monday, and of course there is open gaming all weekend.  Who is up for a Flames of War game, and when?

JL

Jim Oliver

May 26, 2012, 7:09:07 AM5/26/12
to sbg_fo...@googlegroups.com
Daughters graduation today, then working regular schedule.  Happy Gaming though.

      Jim

--- On Thu, 5/24/12, Bouncer <j22la...@q.com> wrote:
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/SBG_FOW_club/-/p9m35hLPV3QJ.

Stan

May 26, 2012, 10:39:45 AM5/26/12
to Stonebridge Games Flames of War Club
Jeff

I can do something Sunday around 1 PM. Would that work? we could do
both a tank aces trial and maybe 1500 points - or is it 1575 for
nationals? Whatever works for you.

Let's coordinate directly, please use my new email -
stratt...@gmail.com

Stan

Bouncer

May 26, 2012, 11:07:06 AM5/26/12
to SBG_FO...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, looks like Sunday is out-- wife time.  I'll be there for sure on Monday, though.

JL

Stan

May 28, 2012, 2:16:10 AM5/28/12
to Stonebridge Games Flames of War Club