September meetings

Bouncer

Aug 19, 2012, 4:23:32 PM8/19/12
to SBG_FO...@googlegroups.com
Due to Tacticon and the Labor Day weekend, our next monthly meeting will be postponed to the second Sunday in September, Sept. 9th.  This will be an important meeting because the final details for the last battle in the Tank Aces campaign will be worked out.  Hope to see you all there!

JL

Jeff Hunt

Sep 9, 2012, 8:00:50 PM9/9/12
to sbg_fo...@googlegroups.com, tegfow...@googlegroups.com
So, how did this go.  I didn't make it until about 3:30 and everyone was gone.  How did Tacticon go?  I did predict correctly and the baby arrived on 9/4 so we now have Griffin Ander Hunt at home as well.  Since next Saturday will be the third Saturday anyone going to make it?  I am a bit up in the air right now, will depend on if I get any sleep.  Anything else for Stans FOW Rangers proposal?

Jeff Hunt

spresto53

Sep 10, 2012, 8:26:55 PM9/10/12
to SBG_FO...@googlegroups.com, sbg_fo...@googlegroups.com, tegfow...@googlegroups.com
Jeff

Congrats to you and your wife - another future FOW gamer!

Bouncer

Sep 10, 2012, 10:29:34 PM9/10/12
to SBG_FO...@googlegroups.com, sbg_fo...@googlegroups.com, tegfow...@googlegroups.com
Congrats on the new son!  Gwen and I played one 900-point game, no one else showed up.  We decided that the Ranger idea was worth pursuing.  I am on pager duty this weekend, but will try to appear on Saturday.  Our next meeting is October 7.  I propose that the "Final Battle" be held on Sunday, November 4.  That leaves plenty of time for 900-point games.

Jeff Hunt

Oct 2, 2012, 3:53:32 PM10/2/12
to sbg_fo...@googlegroups.com, tegfow...@googlegroups.com

FLAMES OF WAR
Saturday:
Late War Tournament

  • National Qualifier
  • 1750 points
  • Must purchase event ticket.
  • no warriors
  • 3 rounds
  • V3 rules in place
  • Prize support provided by Battlefront
  • Starts at 9:00 am
  • Submit lists? Yes to the email below
  • Submit unit history? No
  • Game 1: 10am-12 Game 2: 1-3 Game 3: 3:30-5:30pm
  • Questions and Army lists submissions: Ikda...@yahoo.com

Sunday:
Large game multiple player demos.

  • Big game where each player controls a division or regiment.
  • Free With Weekend pass.

Jeff Hunt

Oct 2, 2012, 3:56:45 PM10/2/12
to sbg_fo...@googlegroups.com, tegfow...@googlegroups.com
Since I missed Tacticon I am going to play in the Feast of Blades Tournament and was trying to round up a few more combatants.  I will also be there Friday Evening running Bolt-Action Demos for a little 28MM WWII action.  The link is http://www.feastofblades.com/p/warmachine-flames-of-war.html

See you Sunday.

Jeff Hunt

Stephen Preston

Oct 5, 2012, 11:38:31 AM10/5/12
to sbg_fo...@googlegroups.com
Jeff

See you Sunday, and at the tourney

Jeff Hunt

Mar 14, 2013, 9:34:21 AM3/14/13
to sbg_fo...@googlegroups.com
Well for those of us still on this list :)  We are meeting at TEG on March 16th.  We will also be running demos there on March 30th for Tabletop day.

Thanks
Jeff Hunt