Friday Night?

Bouncer

Jun 11, 2012, 10:46:12 PM6/11/12
to SBG_FO...@googlegroups.com
Anyone up for a Friday Night Fight?  I'll be off the pager and ready to play after a hard two weeks at work.  I might even get to come out and play on Saturday!  Let me know if you want to game.

JL

Jeff Hunt

Jun 12, 2012, 12:02:08 PM6/12/12
to sbg_fo...@googlegroups.com
I am out for Friday.  As for Saturday, It is Free RPG day and Steven expects to use all available space for that.  I thought I posted to both lists that there was a conflict with the third Saturday this month but I am easily confused.

Jeff

j22la...@q.com

Jun 12, 2012, 6:52:47 PM6/12/12
to sbg fow club

Jeff,

I think you did post about the conflict, but I too am easily confused (especially when I'm working too many hours).

JL

spresto53

Jun 13, 2012, 7:39:21 PM6/13/12
to SBG_FO...@googlegroups.com
I am up for a game on Friday - what and when?

Steve Preston

Bouncer

Jun 13, 2012, 10:38:46 PM6/13/12
to SBG_FO...@googlegroups.com
Late War, of course!  Be prepared for either a 1575-point standard game or a 500-700 point Tank Aces bash!  I'll make sure we have a table.  I usually arrive around 6:30.  Your terrain?

JL

spresto53

Jun 14, 2012, 12:42:10 PM6/14/12
to SBG_FO...@googlegroups.com
my terrain it is - see you then!

On Monday, June 11, 2012 8:46:12 PM UTC-6, Bouncer wrote:
Anyone up for a Friday Night Fight?  I'll be off the pager and ready to play after a hard two weeks at work.  I might even get to come out and play on Saturday!  Let me know if you want to game.

JL

Stephen Preston

Jun 15, 2012, 7:55:16 AM6/15/12
to SBG_FO...@googlegroups.com
Jeff

Sorry for the late notice, but I can't make it tonight - I totally spaced that I have a church event tonight at 7pm - only remembered because my alerts reminded me this morning.  Sorry.  Have to reschedule.  BTW - I see they cancelled the June 23rd tournament in Fort Collins and rescheduled for July 21st.

Steve

Jeff Hunt

Jun 15, 2012, 11:38:51 AM6/15/12
to sbg_fo...@googlegroups.com
Well may plan changed so I am now available if you are still looking for a game.

Jeff Hunt

Steve