RE: [SBG_Flames of War] Digest for SBG_FOW_club@googlegroups.com - 4 Messages in 1 Topic

Stan

May 4, 2012, 1:51:42 PM5/4/12
to sbg_fo...@googlegroups.com

I am up for Tank Aces. I will not be able to play Sunday – my parents are in town for CA. I hope to stop by for a few minutes.

Stan

Bouncer

May 4, 2012, 7:06:31 PM5/4/12
to SBG_FO...@googlegroups.com, sbg_fo...@googlegroups.com
If there is not more interest in the Sunday meeting, there is little point to me going there both days.  If any one is planning to attend on Sunday, let me know by 10:00 am tomorrow or I will just plan to play against whoever shows up on Saturday.

JL

Jeff Hunt

May 4, 2012, 7:18:28 PM5/4/12
to sbg_fo...@googlegroups.com
Both Jim and Gwen will be there Sunday.  I will to but not until 1:00 or so.  Oh and TEG will be open early Saturday.  They have an all night magic event so you can show as early as you like.

Bouncer

May 5, 2012, 12:52:38 AM5/5/12
to SBG_FO...@googlegroups.com, sbg_fo...@googlegroups.com, Jeff Hunt
OK, I'll be there Sunday and to keep peace on the home front will not be there Saturday.

JL
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to SBG_FOW_club+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.