June meeting

1 view

Bouncer

May 29, 2012, 11:46:44 PM5/29/12
to SBG_FO...@googlegroups.com
Our monthly meeting will be June 2 at Total Escape in Broomfield.  They open at 11:00, the meeting will start at noon.  Here's a good chance to try out some Tank Aces lists and familiarize yourself with the scenario.  Jeff Hunt and I had a couple of good learning games on Memorial Day, now if I can just decide what list to use!  See you Sunday.

JL

Bouncer

May 30, 2012, 7:30:41 PM5/30/12
to SBG_FO...@googlegroups.com
OOPS!  Make that Sunday June 3rd.  I shudder to think what would have happened had the 101st Airborne jumped into Normandy on June 4th instead of June 5th.

JL