New Monthly Schedule

1 view

Bouncer

Aug 8, 2012, 6:56:38 PM8/8/12
to SBG_FO...@googlegroups.com
The membership of Stonebridge Games Flames of War Club, in order to become more a part of Total Escape Gamers, has decided that we will no longer be meeting (formally, at least) on the first Saturday of the month.  That means that our official meeting for business and gaming will remain the first Sunday of every month, and tables will also be reserved for us on the third Saturday of every month for gaming.  Of course, pick-up games can always be arranged through Total Escape's staff.  If you want a table it's always best to call Total Escape and reserve one, especially since Fridays and Saturdays are popular with the Magic and Warhammer crowds.  I always look forward to seeing Flames of War players, and keeping in touch to coordinate schedules is important to me.  With that in mind, you will start seeing fewer posts on this venue as I will be gradually migrating my little reminders to everyone onto the Total Escape website and Front Range Gamers Network.

Meanwhile, Tacticon is approaching.  Please register early if you can, especially if you're planning to attend the Mid-War Tournament on Friday 8-31.  The earlier people register, the better the prize support becomes!

I won't be available to game this weekend, but I look forward to seeing a whole bunch of you on Saturday the 18th!

JL