Corryong Cup 2024

Pebo Blank

Sep 22, 2023, 3:11:05 AM9/22/23
to SAHG
Hi all,
I just received a reminder email from the Corryong Cup organisers - copied below:

This is a reminder email for prospective entrants for the 2024 Corryong Cup in case you may have missed our posts on social media.

You may have already entered and paid in which case you will be on the pilot list here.

If you have entered but not yet paid, invoices will be sent out shortly.  Your place in the competition is not secured until payment is received.
You can secure your spot by sending $270 to Bendigo Bank 633 000 / Account Number 185 755 816 (subject to successful entry form submission).

You may be still undecided whether you're up for an AWESOME week of flying with mates in the Victorian High Country.  Hurry up or you could miss out.

Whatever your situation you really should come and fly The 2024 Corryong Cup, you will love it!

Competition details here:  HG Comps website

Entry Form here:  2024 Corryong Cup entry form

Cheers from the HG Comps Committee.

Tracey Meyer pres...@hgcomps.com
Hugh Alexander vicepr...@hgcomps.com
Phil Campbell secr...@hgcomps.com
Andy Schmidt acco...@hgcomps.com
Wesley Hill sco...@hgcomps.com

( I don't think that I'll be going, but..)

Ciao,   Pebo :-)