Birchip "FTTF" Easter tow comp

Pebo Blank

Jan 19, 2024, 9:31:47 PMJan 19
to SAHG
Hi all,
I just got the invite below -
 Easter long weekend in 2024 will be the 30th running of The Flatter Than The Flatlands.
This is a car-tow competition so you will need to be HG-GNDTOW endorsed.  VHFOPS endorsement is not mandatory but is advised.

Get some mates together, dust-off you towing kit and come join in the fun flying amongst the mellow Autumn thermals.
This could be your last great opportunity to get some quality XC flying in before Winter.

We are now accepting entries here  Entry Form.  This form may look different to what we have used in the past.
If you have any problems you can leave a message in the 'Note" field of the form or send us an email.

We are also transitioning to the official SAFA waiver.  You can download a copy HERE for your perusal.
We will have these on hand for eveyone to complete at the registration.
If you have already signed on at Corryong this year you wont need to do it again.

Cheers from the committee

Pebo Blank

Jan 28, 2024, 4:47:00 AMJan 28
to SAHG
Here's the FB page for the Birchip FTTF comp - https://www.facebook.com/groups/107007066001157/posts/7099597960075331/
The Vics have called for the resintatement of the Vic/SA Challenge title within it..

Pebo Blank

Jan 29, 2024, 8:27:40 PMJan 29
to SAHG
will run a ground tow endorsement in the days preceding the Easter, Flatter than the Flat Lands car tow competition (FTTFL). We are setting aside Mon 25/3- Thurs 28/3 to give us a weather window at this stage. This will mean that any interstate pilots wanting to come to FTTFL can do their endorsement just prior and then attend the competition in the one trip. Cost will be $400 and the location will either be at Locksley or Birchip depending on who wants to attend. Dates and location will be firmed up closer to the event depending on weather forecasts and where participants are traveling from. We are limited to a max of 5 people so get in early (1 place is taken already). Please PM, email or call me to reserve a place ASAP! Peter Holloway CFI, Freedom Airsports.

David and Lynelle Williams

Jan 29, 2024, 9:27:24 PMJan 29
to sa...@googlegroups.com
Peter Holloway's contact details are:
Mobile: 0409526805

I did this endorsement course with Peter in June 2022 and can highly recommend it.

Cheers,

Dave