Airborne Sails

Pebo Blank

May 8, 2023, 1:10:39 AM5/8/23
to SAHG
For any pilots who may need a new sail for a Fun 190/ F2 or a  Merlin 2 seater microlight -

Long-time HG designer Bill Pain (ex-UK, now in Aus/ NSW) - has recently posted on Facebook:
"Hello Airborne Fun and F2 owners. You are probably aware that Airborne are no longer manufacturing hang gliders and Alan Daniel who was making the sails has retired. I am glad to be in a position to make replacement sails having purchased the patterns for the 190 as well as the Merlin 2 seater microlight and Alan is visiting my loft to make the first sail or two with me. If you are after a replacement sail or you want to bring your Fun up to F2 spec let me know. I do not have the 160 pattern but if there is enough interest in that size we can look at expanding to that. Best to message me or email bi...@cloud9morph.com