Airborne changes

Pebo Blank

Sep 5, 2022, 5:08:37 AM9/5/22
to SAHG
From Facebook today: -
"Airborne Windsports is negotiating to move its manufacturing operation offshore by the end of December 2022.
The supply of spare parts (from Airborne Australia) for hang gliders and microlights will be affected by this move. The last date for parts orders for supply from Australia is October 14th, 2022. The fulfilment of these orders will be subject to availability.
The supply of spare parts for gyrocopters will NOT be affected.
A big thank you to all of our past and present customers for your support. We apologise for any inconvenience, unfortunately the manufacturing business suffered substantially since the start of the Covid pandemic, and it has become impossible to continue production in Australia.
For inquiries about Spare Parts please email: spa...@airborne.com.au any other inquiries email f...@airborne.com.au
Team Airborne"