Corryong Cup 2023

Pebo Blank

Aug 30, 2022, 6:51:18 AM8/30/22
to SAHG
Entries for the (8-14) Jan 2023 Corryong Cup are due to open on (thurs) 1 Sept
(Not sure yet if I'm going)..

Ciao,

Pebo

Pebo Blank

Sep 3, 2022, 12:43:24 AM9/3/22
to SAHG
Andy Schmidt (one of the CC organisers from Vic) - recently posted this: "Hey Ppl  I know a lot of you have already entered, and also a lot have left the group (i'm not talking to those people).  Just wanted to get the word out for those that don't facebook.  Entries are open for CCup 2023.  We are already halfway to being fully subscribed.  Expect entries to be all full before the end of September.  Don't wait if you are planning on coming.  https://www.hgcomps.com.au/index.php/entry-form  "

Pebo

Pebo Blank

Oct 10, 2022, 7:01:03 AM10/10/22
to SAHG
Recent post from CC'23 Organisers:
"Are you a pilot who have entered the Corryong Cup and are still looking to form a team?  If you are looking to team up with pilots flying similar performance to your glider, the pilot list now includes glider type > https://www.hgcomps.com.au/index.php/entry-list.  You can post here to 'hook-up' with other pilots or PM them directly."