Long time

thomasgholmes

Jan 12, 2009, 1:29:42 PM1/12/09
to Runescape World
Hey

Long time no speak guys, It`s a shame nobody`s on any more.
Add my msn, thomas...@hotmail.co.uk
I`ll be on wow (world of warcraft) auchindoun server, cya!

Joshua Smellie

Jan 13, 2009, 3:48:31 AM1/13/09
to Runesca...@googlegroups.com

Yes, come to the dark side! LOL. WoW is a much superior game to RuneScape, tbh. Steamwheedle Cartel and Emerald Dream realms here (and if anyone bashes RP then screw you, lol).

thomasgholmes

Jan 15, 2009, 1:44:47 PM1/15/09
to Runescape World
You horde or allinace?
Please not horde XD
Race/class?

Joshua Smellie

Jan 15, 2009, 5:35:54 PM1/15/09
to Runesca...@googlegroups.com
Lmao, just cause you know that the Horde owns you. I've got an Undead
Warlock on Barthilas, an Oceanic realm. But I don't use him anymore.

On Steamwheedle Cartel (RP-PvE realm) I play on Alliance mostly but it
doesn't really matter as it's PvE so I can make Horde characters too.
I got a level 61 Draenei Paladin (Retribution) and a level 60 Draenei
Death Knight (Unholy specced, and just for the record - yes, I like
Draenei's lol).

On Emerald Dream (RP-PvP) I started a new Human Warlock. Human's have
awesome racials now lol.

EaglesFan022

Feb 6, 2009, 9:42:35 PM2/6/09
to Runesca...@googlegroups.com
lol nubes:) play tw.im a mod on the forums:) and i update maps