Discussion on moparscape

Madow

Nov 23, 2008, 1:55:38 AM11/23/08
to Runescape World
I find private servers a great alternative for those who miss the old
PKing style. My personal recommendation is Runekeep, an excellent and
active community.

Joshua Smellie

Nov 24, 2008, 12:21:33 AM11/24/08
to Runesca...@googlegroups.com
Now that Jagex have updated the PvP in RuneScape and now that there are PvP-based servers, I don't mind it. Even though I don't play RS much anymore, I'm a fan of the PvP servers because it reminds me of how Blizzard did it with World of Warcraft.

As for private servers? I don't condone the use of them. The manufacturing of them is illegal, as is the use of them. Hell, look at the list of WoW private servers. I'm surprised nobody does anything (and one of the ToS for WoW p-servers is that anyone associated with Blizzard cannot use the server for "controversial reasons" lol).