Sorry I haven`t been around

thomasgholmes (rsn trains001)

May 30, 2008, 2:48:43 PM5/30/08
to Runescape World
Hey everybody!
Long, long time no see!
This is due to a dam google error, I could never get on!
Well I`m back, and hope to stick around.
Anything Major I have missed?!

Edxx3 (The 1 who will, god willing, be a Mod someday)

Jun 3, 2008, 9:12:16 PM6/3/08
to Runescape World
Hey, Tom! I'm back after a very long time as well. I suppose I should
pose the same question; Anything major happen since I was gone?

EaglesFan022

Jun 4, 2008, 7:30:59 PM6/4/08
to Runesca...@googlegroups.com
um.... me three!

--
Eagles Rock

thomasgholmes (rsn trains001)

Jun 9, 2008, 10:45:18 AM6/9/08
to Runescape World
Haha, lots of people been away.
I`ll find out from AJ.

On Jun 5, 12:30 am, EaglesFan022 <smartboy...@gmail.com> wrote:
> um.... me three!
>
> On 6/3/08, Edxx3 (The 1 who will, god willing, be a Mod someday) <

Edxx3 (The 1 who will, god willing, be a Mod someday)

Jun 9, 2008, 12:23:26 PM6/9/08
to Runescape World
Someone post what we missed here soon please.
Where's Vader, by the way?

Lord Vader:: Official flamer of morons

Jun 10, 2008, 1:20:24 PM6/10/08
to Runescape World
'sup

Aj

Jun 11, 2008, 11:03:25 AM6/11/08
to Runescape World
what will you find out from me?

On 9 Jun, 15:45, "thomasgholmes (rsn trains001)"

Edxx3 (The 1 who will, god willing, be a Mod someday)

Jun 11, 2008, 12:33:52 PM6/11/08
to Runescape World
Aj, we want to know if anything important has happened recently (or
while we were gone).
And Vader, I noticed you haven't done much in the way of posting. You
keep RSW active, so please try to do that more.

thomasgholmes (rsn trains001)

Jun 12, 2008, 2:23:04 AM6/12/08
to Runescape World
He normally is in a heated debate with Josh :D
Well it looks the same, so probably not.

On Jun 11, 5:33 pm, "Edxx3 (The 1 who will, god willing, be a Mod

Joshua Smellie

Jun 12, 2008, 5:20:42 AM6/12/08
to Runesca...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, it's only when I say something controversial enough to be debated on that he can post. OTHERWISE I DON'T LET HIM, kidding lol. And if Vadar wanted to debate with me he could just join www.debatingarena.com (my site, of course) but imagine what would happen without a third party? We'd kill each other with words lol.

Edxx3 (The 1 who will, god willing, be a Mod someday)

Jun 12, 2008, 12:41:57 PM6/12/08
to Runescape World
I like things to be fought out in here, where it's easy to watch the
fireworks and put in an encouraging post to the losing side in order
to keep the debate going.

Joshua Smellie

Jun 13, 2008, 12:01:13 AM6/13/08
to Runesca...@googlegroups.com
I'm only advertising my site because RuneScape World isn't designed for debating about random topics, debates about RuneScape are fine but debates about anything else I would discourage. It is a RuneScape Google Group, afterall.

Lord Vader:: Official flamer of morons

Jun 14, 2008, 12:04:42 PM6/14/08
to Runescape World
well right now I'm kinda busy with other sites
I've become an Admin on a new bittorrent site, we've got 7,000 users
already but we're trying to reach 100,000 by the end of the year (and
then prune off all the leechers 'till we're back to 40,000)
Also I have a crappy dedicated host that keeps lowering my connection
from 1gbps and I keep arguing with them

Ali Setareh

Jun 14, 2008, 8:45:56 PM6/14/08
to Runesca...@googlegroups.com
Yes Lord Vader.
I am but a humble servant sir.
R.S. name of roufia.
I shall obey your every whim m'lord.
Blacksburg, VA
Montgomery County
Ali Setareh
Go Hokies

EaglesFan022

Jun 15, 2008, 8:43:27 PM6/15/08
to Runesca...@googlegroups.com
??? thats a starnge one

--
Eagles Rock

Edxx3 (The 1 who will, god willing, be a Mod someday)

Jun 22, 2008, 3:51:57 PM6/22/08
to Runescape World
lol. Vader doesn't play RS. Plus, we do talk about RS on here, but I
am interested in everyone's opinions on things other than RS.

Joshua Smellie

Jun 23, 2008, 4:05:07 AM6/23/08
to Runesca...@googlegroups.com
Yes, I understand that, I just find it pointless. Though I find Google Groups pointless now, so unorganized. Google should add a feature where managers can add categories for people to post in. Would be useful...

thomasgholmes (rsn trains001)

Jun 23, 2008, 3:23:39 PM6/23/08
to Runescape World
Vader. You have a crappy host?
I can host you!
We have a web-desinging department! Well AJ.
What`d ya say?

thomasgholmes (rsn trains001)

Jun 23, 2008, 3:24:14 PM6/23/08
to Runescape World
Sorry just noticed your post Josh.
Totally agree with you, have been say this for over a year.
Not many updates now to keep us with Groups.

Lord Vader:: Official flamer of morons

Jun 23, 2008, 4:43:44 PM6/23/08
to Runescape World
On Jun 23, 1:05 am, "Joshua Smellie" <joshuasmel...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Google should add a feature where
> managers can add categories for people to post in. Would be useful...
Wouldn't that be... a forum? Google Groups is a newsgroup, not a
forum.

> Vader. You have a crappy host?
I can host you!

I seriously doubt you can offer what I use :P
4x dedicated servers with 100mbps? ;)

Lord Vader:: Official flamer of morons

Jun 23, 2008, 4:52:31 PM6/23/08
to Runescape World
err I meant those servers are what I use :P

Anyway, I solved the issue with OVH (the host of 2 of my servers)
apparently they limited the 1gbps connections outside of europe down
to only 100mbps =/
so I just relocated them I have one in France, one in Germany, one in
china and one in Quebec :D

On Jun 23, 1:43 pm, "Lord Vader:: Official flamer of morons"

Aj

Jun 23, 2008, 5:31:02 PM6/23/08
to Runescape World
Yeah, Tom, even though the servers you have are good, they are in no
league with 1gbps dedicated hosts. and 4 together!

On Jun 23, 8:52 pm, "Lord Vader:: Official flamer of morons"