Runescape Server CRASH!!!!!!

Tanker2.0

Jun 13, 2008, 11:38:48 AM6/13/08
to Runescape World
The Runescape server JUST crashed while I was playing....... I am
uploading 2 pictures of it =)
I hope they get it up soon. PLZ JAGEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joshua Smellie

Jun 13, 2008, 12:28:35 PM6/13/08
to Runesca...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, my mate told me lol. Weird, eh?

Tanker2.0

Jun 13, 2008, 12:31:26 PM6/13/08
to Runescape World
yea, it is kinda weird, I dont think its ever happened to me before,
wut about u?

Joshua Smellie

Jun 14, 2008, 7:12:56 AM6/14/08
to Runesca...@googlegroups.com
It's happened loads of times for me before lol.

Tanker2.0

Jun 14, 2008, 11:12:22 PM6/14/08
to Runescape World
I guess i just haven't played at all the "right" times lol...

EaglesFan022

Jun 15, 2008, 8:41:35 PM6/15/08
to Runesca...@googlegroups.com
neihter here

thomasgholmes (rsn trains001)

Jun 16, 2008, 12:14:58 PM6/16/08
to Runescape World
It`s happened before, they crash normally when the servers are packed,
or corupt software has been installed, or server mantiance I would
say.

On Jun 16, 1:41 am, EaglesFan022 <smartboy...@gmail.com> wrote:
> neihter here
>
> On 6/14/08, Tanker2.0 <66quot...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > I guess i just haven't played at all the "right" times lol...
>
> --
> Eagles Rock

EaglesFan022

Jun 18, 2008, 1:37:35 PM6/18/08
to Runesca...@googlegroups.com
the have crapy stuff.......even crapier grafics.........