Re: member

Message has been deleted

Joshua Smellie

Jul 24, 2009, 10:56:32 PM7/24/09
to Runesca...@googlegroups.com
You can't really.
Message has been deleted

Joshua Smellie

Jul 26, 2009, 12:34:10 AM7/26/09
to Runesca...@googlegroups.com
Okay, you CAN but I wouldn't recommend it.

Most people who offer "free" accounts are scammers and hackers. Or
people who want to share their account with you, which is against the
Code of Conduct anyway.

Message has been deleted

Joshua Smellie

Jul 29, 2009, 3:33:12 AM7/29/09
to Runesca...@googlegroups.com
Not really, because there's no easy methods other than convincing
someone through either just plain asking or via trickery to make them
pay instead of you. Alternatively you could hack into Jagex's account
and activate membership on your account or hack into someones PayPal
account and pay using that.

Both methods are highly illegal and I will not condone the use of such
methods nor take any responsibility if you get caught or even attempt
to try doing such methods.

Ali Setareh

Jul 29, 2009, 9:31:11 PM7/29/09
to Runesca...@googlegroups.com
Dont answer what he says. This dumbass is my brother. just ignore him.